Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kassy's Lesson

I received an general view on Denmark from Kassy's lesson. The predominant objective I took from the lesson is that many factors determine a model society. Kassy took us through a journey that explores nearly every aspect of Denmark.
I was most surprised by the unemployment rate of Denmark. 2% is just incredible. In addition, its GDP per capita is one of the highest in the world. The only thing I don't like is the racism. Overall, I was impressed by Kassy's lesson. It was very enjoyable.

Person of High Character:
I tried my best to grasp the concepts that Kassy introduced. I concentrated on the lesson.

Community Contributor:
I shared my ideas with the class. I participated in the discussions.

Problem Solver and Critical Thinker:
I thought hard about how Denmark is qualified for being a model society from all the aspects Kassy discussed.

No comments: